A Grill/Broil recipe with Harris Teeter USDA Certified Tender T-bone or USDA Certified Tender Porterhouse
Cajun T-bone Steak
- 4 Harris Teeter beef T-bone steaks, 1 to 1 ½ inches thick
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning blend
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter, add Cajun seasoning, and stir. Brush both sides of steaks with Cajun butter. Grill meat on high heat 8 to 10 minutes or until steaks reach 135° F on an internal meat thermometer for medium-rare doneness, turning only once halfway through grilling time.
- Remove steaks from grill, and let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with grilled corn basted in Cajun butter.