A Pot Roast recipe with Harris Teeter Reserve Angus Top sirloin
Italian Seasoned Roast
- 1 1- to 4-pound Harris Teeter beef top sirloin roast
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 2 teaspoons fresh garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 can beef broth
- In a small bowl, whisk together Italian seasoning, oregano, basil, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Rub roast with olive oil. Rub half of seasoning into roast.
- Place roast in a stockpot, pour beef broth around roast, and add remaining seasoning mixture. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer 3 ½ hours or until roast reaches 145° F on an internal meat thermometer for medium doneness. Serve with mashed potatoes and green beans.