A Grill/Broil recipe with Harris Teeter Reserve Angus Flank
Rosemary Seasoned London Broil
- 1 1- to 2-pound Harris Teeter beef top round London broil, 1 to 1 ½ inches thick
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 ½ teaspoons fresh rosemary, leaves removed from stems and chopped
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the grill to high. Rub each side of London broil with oil, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Place steak on grill for 12 to 18 minutes until steak reaches 135° F on an internal meat thermometer for medium-rare doneness, turning once.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with Parmesan-crusted sliced tomatoes and zucchini.