- 2 pounds Harris Teeter beef tenderloin tips or beef filet, cut into ¾-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 8 large rosemary stems, stripped and trimmed to a point, or wooden skewers soaked in water for at least 30 minutes
- In a small bowl, mix together garlic powder, onion powder, rosemary, salt and pepper. Sprinkle seasoning mix all over meat.
- Then, thread meat onto rosemary stems or wooden skewers.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Grill skewers 4 to 7 minutes on each side until the beef reaches 135° F on an internal meat thermometer for medium-rare doneness. Let skewers rest 5 minutes before serving.