A Oven Roast recipe with Harris Teeter Reserve Angus Chuck roast
Seasoned Italian Pot Roast
- 1 Harris Teeter beef chuck roast, 3 to 4 pounds
- 1 white onion, peeled and sliced
- 3 carrots, peeled and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 6 new potatoes, quartered
- 2 celery stalks, cut into 3-inch pieces
- ½ cup water
- 1 bottle Italian dressing
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place roast and vegetables in a 13 x 9-inch roasting pan with water and Italian dressing.
- Cover, and bake 1 hour to 1 hour 20 minutes until roast reaches an internal temperature of 145°F as measured on a meat thermometer for medium doneness.