A Grill/Broil/Marinate recipe with Harris Teeter Reserve Angus Sirloin
Sirloin Grilled Kabobs
- 1 1½-pound Harris Teeter beef sirloin steak, cut into 1 ½-inch cubes
- 1 red bell pepper, cored and diced into 1 ½-inch chunks
- 1 habañero pepper, cored and diced into 1 ½-inch chunks
- 1 poblano pepper, cored and diced into 1 ½-inch chunks
- 1 yellow onion, peeled and diced into 1 ½-inch chunks
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 orange, juiced
- 2 teaspoons fajita seasoning
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- Combine lime juice, orange juice, fajita seasoning and oregano in a large resealable bag. Add steak cubes, and coat well. Marinate in refrigerator 6 to 8 hours.
- Preheat grill or broiler to high, and thread meat and vegetable chunks onto skewers, alternating meat cubes and vegetables. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Grill kabobs on high heat, turning to brown on all sides, until meat reaches 135° F as measured on an internal meat thermometer for medium-rare doneness.